Sunday, September 16, 2007

fall means college football!

While living in Florida, one of the things Allison and I really enjoyed was getting to drive up to Tallahassee to see FSU play football. We haven't had that opportunity in a while so when I heard that FSU was coming to Boulder to play CU, then I figured I'd have to find a way to get tickets to it. Luckily for me, Allison's cousin in Colorado Springs got tickets from his boss who wasn't able to use them and we got to go for free.














Florida State won the game, but it was an ugly one. Although I was surrounded by CU fans, everyone was nice an diddn't give me a hard time for wearing my FSU gear.














Good times! Go NOLES!

2 comments:

Jamie Anderson said...

You're the "Good Ben" and you're a Nole fan? Sacrilege! Go Gators! :-)

-Jamie (proud University of Florida alumni)

shliknik said...

Howdy Ben!

I looooove college FB! I've managed to make several games this Fall for a few different schools.

My alma mata, UGA, plays Colorado in Boulder in 2010. If you're still in the area, I'll be there!