Wednesday, April 23, 2008

lately...

We just got back from a short trip to NC. The family got to meet Isabella and I was able to spend some time with my Mom and my 95 year old Grandmother who flew up from Pensacola.

































The day before we left CO, it snowed about 7 inches, but was 78 degrees the day before. During the winter, the snow was pretty cool and seasonably aesthetic. Snow during Spring just looks strange.














I'm hoping to be able to start running again. Haven't done much since the race. Travelling, the new job, and lack of motivation have all conspired against me. I've been on the bike a couple of times and the bike legs are still feeling good. I love my Giant Anthem! Although out here, I often wish I had about 100 mm of travel instead of the 80 on my current setup.